All-ActionSports.com is a partnership between grassroots event promoters, marketers, athletes, supportive brands and retailers, but most importantly participants and fans of action sports. Our mission is 1, 2, 3…
- Nurture a community where anyone can participate and share their action passion at any skill level, age, gender or adrenaline rush of choice, find out information on events, places to participate, where to get gear, but most of all push for progression and cross-pollination. No matter what kind of board you ride, bike, 4-wheeler, other contraption or if you like to jump from perfectly good airplanes, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
- Provide event development, marketing, and logistical resources to support brands, retailers, promoters, athletes (pro and amateur) across the country and compile, organize and disseminate information on all action sports in water, snow, dirt, skate, etc. from any appropriate source.
- Directly produce and assist other entities in producing and marketing action sport and associated lifestyle events and tour stops.
5 days ago
Thought for the day: Keep learning, keep adapting. Founder, Tony Duffy completed education and certification this last week. Expecting a required base of knowledge as it evolves in the entertainment and events industries for a long time to come. Likely becoming a general expertise in pursuit of healthy gathering of any sort. #marketing #events #saveourstages #smallbusiness #innovation #leadership #eventproduction #filmproductions #tvproductions #videoproductions #entrepreneur #networking #project #education #entertainment ... See MoreSee Less
Heather Matthews Majcherek added a new photo to All-ActionSports.com's timeline.
1 month ago
... See MoreSee Less
Thoughts on 2020 and moving into 2021. Is it the JOURNEY? Answer: Absolutely! Every terrifying, gratifying, satisfying and painfully necessary step of it. Is it the DESTINATION? Answer: Absolutely! May your journey have many of them across time full of hard lessons and success. Is it the COMPANY you keep? Answer! Absolutely! Perhaps even more so than the journey or destination. Perhaps one the biggest things missing in 2020, the live interactions with your fellow humans. It makes us tick. May we have a safe return to that as normalcy and really revel in it. We are grateful for the projects we did get to work on as All-ActionSports.com and Lightning Man Promotions INC. -LMP INC. this year some highlights include the finale episode filming of "The Pack" for Amazon.com. Finally getting the Indie Ogden awards to happen as an open air rooftop event at The Monarch and way back in February the Sheshreds.co annual Jamboree destination event at Powder Mountain when things were still normal. The glass is half full. It is a good start. Happy New Year. #entrepreneur #leadership #marketing #community #branding #saveourstages #smallbusiness #networking #events #innovation #wemakeevents #eventproduction #event #success #work #grateful #entrepreneurship #projects #entertainment #womeninbusiness #veteranowned #womanowned ... See MoreSee Less
We look forward to working with you in 2021 Lightning Man Promotions INC. -LMP INC. and All-ActionSports.com! Happy Holidays! #marketing #entrepreneur #smallbusiness #networking #events #eventproduction #saveourstages #wemakeevents ... See MoreSee Less
All-ActionSports.com is at Powder Mountain Resort.
4 months ago
One of many things we have done as All-ActionSports.com was guided ATV outings. Came about when we were developing experiential activations for @summit when they hosted large groups here weekly leading up to their acquisition of @powdermountain The retreats weekends were packed with activities so we had to make things "bite size". We were able to get "never evers" from the coastal cities acclimated to the machines, up about 3k ft and into some really beautiful mountain terrain on auto trans quads and back for the next "thing" in 90 mins- 2hrs. This was one of a million things we did and customized with a variety of vendors, outfitters and individuals so you could get the full Ogden Valley, Powder Mountain experience. I miss our quads but then I get in the rzr and everything is fine. 🙂 ... See MoreSee Less
5 months ago
I know everyone’s industry is affected, but here are some not so fun facts on the live entertainment industry:
* Legendary New York Metropolitan Opera has just announced its closure until September 2021. Their musicians, choirs, stage techs, etc, along with the rest of the industry have been without pay since last April.
* Broadway is closed until mid-2021
* 6 West End venues THINK they can open right now.
* Cirque du Soleil went bankrupt and cut over 3500 jobs.
* Feld Entertainment (family tours - Disney on Ice, Monster Jam, circus, etc) has permanently fired 90% of their workforce.
* Live Nation and other concert promoters have laid off a majority of their employees.
* Talent agencies who plan & book concerts, appearances, festivals, etc have laid off over half their employees.
* Cruise boat artists are unemployed and amusement park productions have no idea when they will be rehired.
* There are no concerts, festivals, or tours scheduled until 2021 and if they don't perform next year they are likely to go bankrupt & may never happen again. No Jazz Festival, no Coachella, no Bonnaroo, no EDC, no Glastonbury, no tours, no ballet, no opera.... it's all gone.
* It is predicted that 90% of independent music rooms could close if this continues.
* Artistic and musical organizations of all kinds - choirs, theaters, orchestras, dance companies, festivals, music rooms, not to mention all technical and independent suppliers - all are trying to find alternatives to succeed in working.
* Over 12,000,000 people work in entertainment production, we are not insignificant and this industry can't reopen until mass gatherings are allowed. This doesn't include the additional dismissal of techs and openers, maintenance staff for bar rooms and staff, safety and thousands of vendors.
So when you see your entertainment friends begging you to wear masks and stay home, understand that we are watching, helplessly, our industry collapse before our eyes because not enough people care about taking the necessary means to reduce the spread. This is personal to us, our whole livelihood depends on social solidarity and we will not accept to be labeled 'non-essentials'.
Music, Arts and sports are necessary for a happy and balanced society. Everyone's career and industry is indefinitely pending. PLEASE wear your mask (on your mouth AND nose) and wash your hands!
I copied this text. Feel free to do the same. I’m sharing this from a friend
Tony Duffy, Principal, All-Actionsports.com ... See MoreSee Less
We were stoked to host and produce the World Wakesurfing Championships for the second year in a row! The World converged once again on Pineview Reservoir in beautiful Ogden Valley to take home top global honors. September 5-7, 2019
In it’s 8th Year, The Tige’ Wake UP Wakeboard Competition on Pineview Reservoir has taken […]Read more
The regions premiere Surf Demo Event featuring Tige Boats From Germaine Marine, Centurion and Supreme […]Read more
Summer Krush is on hiatus to make way for a Pro Wakeboard Tour Stop 6/24 […]Read more
The Third Annual Rocky Mountain Wakesurf Open was the biggest ever! Thanks for coming out! […]Read more