COORS LIGHT MAXIM GIRL SEARCH NATIONAL SERIES
For three seasons, Lightning Man Promotions Ltd. was selected by The Integer Group and Coors Brewing Company to Concept, Build and Execute the Coors Light Maxim Model Search Party Tour. 9+ Regional Finals, 1 National Final per season. The “Tours” as punctuation to localized promotions, OOH, Web based consumer interaction and other major media.
The Front-End Challenge: Take the Coors Light brand attributes, positioning and agency provided “flat” creative for this season’s promotion. 3 dimensionalize it and make it interactive all while keeping it key consumer relevant and fully leveraging the Maxim media relationship.
If you build it, they will come: Using cost effective modular pre fabricated structures with custom wraps, state of the art lighting and video (DL1/Catalyst core) and most importantly layers of brand educated professional interactive talent in unique and highly stylized wardrobe and roles, a complete brand immersion, consumer relevant environment was unloaded and set in 4 hours! Regardless of venue size or access.
Flawless Execution: From drafting the entry affidavits for contestants, Sweeps processes and rewards to managing the 100’s of contestants and sweeps participants LMP provided all logistics for the program seamlessly. This was including venue selection, negotiation, permits and legal compliance. LMP also provided Celebrity outreach delivering numerous professional athletes, TV and music personalities as guests and on stage contest judges. Additionally, LMP promotional strategies delivered grass roots key consumer relevant communication streams cultivating standing room only audiences for each event.
Results/Measurement: 3 years of program activation, 32 events to date. Over 40,000 key consumers attended. 75 consumers surveyed live at each event with brand CI questions for immediate read of emotional impact. Post event survey of approx. 200 to 300 key consumers surveyed via photo redemption website with similar battery of consumer intelligence questions to gauge retention 7 to 10 days post. Overall measure and feedback from both client and consumer read as excellent with optimized ROI.
On budget, on schedule, each year.
· LMP has scouted and cast over 1000 models, hostesses, dancers and contestants for the Coors Light Maxim Search Tours since 2004! This is in addition to the on point DJ’s and MC’s that have driven the 32 stage shows, coast to coast!
· LMP developed and published the original contest processes, rules and proprietary Applause-O-Meter technology unique to the Coors Light Maxim contest format originally deployed in 2004.
· LMP has designed over 150 unique renderings, tickets, flyers, posters, VIP treatments and scenic elements for the Coors Light Maxim Search Tours since 2004!
· LMP has flawlessly navigated alcohol beverage control laws and ordinances, fire safety and general event production best practices and the unique circumstances that exist state to state, city to city without incident or issue since 2004!
· LMP on behalf of Coors Light has entertained over 40,000 key consumers, key account representatives and CL partners since 2004!